Stepping Stones is a partnership between two locally based organisations, the Community Cabin Foundation and Gasped. The project aims to engage anyone in the PEAT area, who has become unemployed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Participants will be supported to reskill and retrain in order to find employment.
Participants will undergo one to one assessment to understand previous employment experience and explore which interventions will be included in their programme to support them in moving forward towards work. The current offer includes:
- One to one directive support, both face to face and via digital methods.
- Person centred counselling. These sessions can be face to face or offered over a digital secure link.
- A 10 week programme focusing on mindfulness, confidence building, changing mindsets, building resilience and reducing anxiety and stress. These sessions can be delivered via a pre recorded video tutorial, individual and group live sessions via Zoom or Skype or face to face sessions in a Covid secure environment.
- A job club, which will be based at the cabin and delivered weekly in small groups and if needed digitally.
- Interview skills and coaching – weekly sessions and individual support including homework for our clients.
- Retraining – bespoke to each individual and will be offered remotely and face to face along with other possible training providers we will link in with.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this project? For more information, contact Sally or Rachel Sally@gasped.co.uk Rachel@communitycabin.co.uk